Pearl Jam Black - песня black pearl скачать
Исполнитель: Pearl Jam
Продолжительность песни: 05:43
Ещё песни Pearl Jam
Sheets of empty canvas, untouched sheets of clay
Were laid spread out before me as her body once did.
All five horizons revolved around her soul
As the earth to the sun
Now the air I tasted and breathed has taken a turn
Ooh, and all I taught her was everything
Ooh, I know she gave me all that she wore
And now my bitter hands chafe beneath the clouds
Of what was everything.
Oh, the pictures have all been washed in black, tattooed everything...
I take a walk outside
I'm surrounded by some kids at play
I can feel their laughter, so why do I sear?
Oh, and twisted thoughts that spin round my head
I'm spinning, oh, I'm spinning
How quick the sun can drop away
And now my bitter hands cradle broken glass
Of what was everything?
All the pictures have all been washed in black, tattooed everything...
All the love gone bad turned my world to black
Tattooed all I see, all that I am, all I'll be...
I know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
I know you'll be a sun in somebody else's sky, but why
Why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine
- Darren Hayes - Black Black Heart
- Good Charlotte - All Black
- Will Smit - MIB (OST Men In Black)
- Pearl Jam - Do The Evolution
- Les Miserable - Red and Black
- Бруно Марс - Black, black, black and blue.
- Will smit - Black suits comin (OST Man In Black 2)
- Darren Hayes - Black Black Heart (романтичная, волнующая музыка)