Black Sabbath Paranoid 1970 - 1970 песни
Исполнитель: Black Sabbath
Название: Paranoid (1970)
Продолжительность песни: 02:48
Ещё песни Black Sabbath
Finished with my woman 'cause she couldn't help me with my mind.
People think I'm insane because I am frowning all the time.
All day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfy.
Think I'll lose my mind if I don't find something to pacify.
Can you help me occupy my brain?
I need someone to show me the things in life that I can't find.
I can't see the things that make true happiness, I must be blind.
Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry.
Happiness I cannot feel and love to me us so unreal.
And so as you hear these words telling you now of my state.
I tell you to enjoy life I wish I could but it's too late.
- The Beatles - Lady Madonna (Hey Jude 1970)
- Black Sabbath - Fairies Wear Boots (1970)
- Aretha Franklin - I Say A Little Prayer.(1970)
- Pink Floyd - Grantchester Meadows(Fat Old Gigs)1970
- Radiohead - paranoid android
- Deep Purple/Queen/Black Sabbath/Iron Maiden/Pink Floyd - Smoke On The Water
- Александр Городницкий - Марш хунвейбинов (1966-1970)
- Garbage - I Think I'm Paranoid